- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar.
- Exploration of low and high altitude like tropical to arctic.
- See some world highest mountains.
- Visit some centuries old monastery and temples.
- Crossing world largest pass Throng-La (5416m).
- Visit the most sacred temple of Muktinath.
- Trek through windy valley.
- Exploring Nepal's Agriculture farming land & Agro-tourism model project in rural areas.
Tilicho Lake is one of the highest lake in Nepal, Tilicho as being 4,949 meters high (16,237 feet). It is located in Manang district of Nepal. Tilicho is one of the most popular tourist destination that gives a magical travel experience. The spectacular view of Annapurna range and mix culture is the major charisma of the Tilicho Lake trekking. The lake is holy place, it carries historical and pilgrimage importance. It is combine of Annapurna circuit trekking. Trekking to Tilicho Base Camp Thorong La begins from Besisahar, by following Marshyangdi river gorge. Tilicho lake trekking is filled with adventure and excitement with beautiful scenarios of scow-capped mountains.